Thursday, July 29, 2010

Calling Cards at Last

Phone is From My Kitchen
Letters are Billionaire


I have my Internet back!!!  Thank goodness for the repairman who was here a few hours fixing our phone, Internet and TV service..YES all 3 were out for 2 1/2 days (try telling your 4-year-old who only gets to watch about a half hour of TV daily that she can not watch any because the TV is broken! Not pretty.) I am much more dependent on my Internet and TV than I should be, but we all have our vices.

Pop is Cherry Limeade

Flower is French Manor

NOW: The calling cards, The calling cards.  As I mentioned before creating only 1 or 2 designs in repeat mode would not really work for me, but when I started I had no clue what I wanted to do.  I headed for my scrap bin and that is where I stayed.  I only used what I had in scrap paper to make these calling cards...even the little gem stickers were left over form my daughter's birthday party invites...Can I call this recycling or being green?  Here are a few of my favorites. I included the carts I used in the details.  Hope to share some at the CHA tomorrow!!!
Hello is Cindy Loo
THIS IS MY FAVORITE!



1 comment:

  1. I hope you are posting these on the CCircle MB too. I know everyone will want to see them. They are great! You have given me some new ideas. Hey! these would work for the Fri/Sat. Circle challenge too---using scraps from our stash.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.