Sunday, September 26, 2010

New Carts & Cards



Well my wonderful husband spoiled me today.  I was a little upset because my Imagine is not working. I want to scream and yell about it, but I know that won't really help me out. It will print, but will not cut. Thankfully someone else on the Circle message board had this problem as well and Provo Craft said that it happened in test runs a little bit.  Hopefully all I will need to do is call and they will send me a return mailing label and than...a new Imagine!!

Now for the spoiled part...I do not have a Gypsy yet.  I have been going back and forth about getting one and still I am not convinced I will get one, but it was on sale at Joann's for $150 and that made me really think about it. Of course I thought about this sale one day to late (the sale ended yesterday)! It is also this price at Walmart according to the website, but out of stock online.  We decided to go check out a local Walmart to see if they had one and I was going to take the plunge but they did not have one. My husband said we could go to another store, but I took this as a sign that I am just not ready YET!!  I did however get 4 new Lite cartridges: Bloom, Lacy Labels, Slumber Party and Celebrate with Flourish.  SPOILED!!!
Feeling Groovy words, Wild Card
card. The spiral paper is from DCWV
Sweet Stack (has apple on the bottom
that I cut off)


 I made 2 cards today, one using Lacy Labels & Just Because Cards and the other using Feeling Groovy and Wild Card.  I am happy with the way they turned out. The friend one is going to my best friend who is always there for me when I need her. The other is going into a card box I am trying to start so that I can have homemade cards on hand all the time. I figure I better do something with all the paper I have collected (which I also organized this weekend).

1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.