Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cheerleading, Drama Club, Halloween OH MY!!

I want to play with all my fun Cricut items.  I have got a whole bunch of new cartridges over the last few weeks (thank you Gypsy download and Cricut Circle), but I have not had a chance to use them at all.  I did a test cut using Smiley Cards, a cartridge I want to explore much more, but that is really all I ave had the time for. 

I should not really complain too much, I have been having a wonderful time.  My family and I are enjoying being busy with all sorts of fun.  We went to Boo at the Zoo last weekend and I had cheer leading tryouts at my school this week.  All fun things.  I do hope to get some crafting in this week!!  Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.