Sunday, January 23, 2011

Catching Up..My Way

I am slowly working on catching up with my scrapbooking. I know I am only in week two of my Two-a-Week Challenge BUT... I am proud of myself for sticking with it and not giving in yet (I know already?? but let's face it life happens) and I am enjoying myself and my new ideas.  I decided that I was going to work on the pages I got inspired for when looking at the photos. I have a large stack of pictures so I have been going thought them and letting them give me the ideas before I decide what page to work on.

Today: MOTHER'S DAY.  I figured I did Father's day last week so it was only appropriate to get Mother's day done as well.  I loved the fairy wings my daughter was wearing when we met up with my Mom and Dad for breakfast so I went with that as my idea.
 
Paper: Summer Song Stack (My Mind's Eye) 
Mother's Day Letters: layered Alphalicious
Fairy: Once Upon a Princess

I used my Cuttlebug to enhance the backing star pattern on the fairy logo and added some fun ribbon I got in this great package at Walmart.  The roll only had just enough to do these 2 strips across the page (12x12), but the box came with with 40 rolls of ribbon.  I bought 2 different sets they had so 80 different ribbons to use as enhancements and only 8-10 dollars for each one!!

I am sorry the pictures are not better.  The sun is not working well in my craft room today.  Enjoy! Please let me know what you think about my pages and support me as I try to complete 2-a-week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.