Monday, January 31, 2011

Splish Splash

I have been getting a lot more done this week than I really thought I would.  I guess I got bit by the bug. I got several things done over the weekend and wanted to share this final page with you.  I love the pictures and wanted something very simple for the page.

I wish I knew where the fun striped background paper came from, but it was in my random paper bin. I have collected so much paper over the the years that I have no idea where it is all from or who designed it. Now when I buy new paper (which is more often than I should) I make sure I know all that info so I can share it with others when they ask me about it.

I used H20 for the "splish splash" cut and Splish Splash for the extra water drops.  I also used my Cuttlebug to emboss the title and backing squares.  I put the title in the embossing folder the wrong way but I love how it looks so I did the backing blocks the same way.  Hope you like it. Please leave me some love.

1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.