Wednesday, May 11, 2011

We Have a Winner!

I am sorry it took me so long to pick a winner for the Three's a Charm Blog Hop but I went over to random.org and input the total number of comments I received on my 3 blog posts for the weekend and than it selected.....

True Random Number Generator (not sure why the image did not show and only the numbers but I did plug it in this way!)

Min: 1
Max: 45
Result:  41
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

#41 is....Trisha who said.....Love your mom-in-laws notebook. Nice job. TFS.I will be contacting her about sending her her prize.

Thanks again to all who played along with us this past weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I have an award for you.

    http://sweetpeascards.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-have-been-nominated-for-versatile.html

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.