Monday, June 20, 2011

Almost a Year!

On July 19 I will have been blogging for one year! When I started this blog I did not really think I would be able to keep it up the way I have. I am super excited that my first year is almost over and I am overjoyed with my results.

- About 165 posts as of now and more planned and ready to post
- Almost 150 followers and I love the fun comments they leave me.
- Many great scrapbook pages, cards and other fun projects shared with people.
- One blog hop completed and hopefully more to come.
- Completed several challenges and had fun looking at all the entries.
- Getting ready to Welcome Jacob and the clip on Koala soon as part of his travels.

I am not sure how I am going to celebrate one 1 year blog anniversary so any ideas would be greatly welcomed. I know I have several things I would like to do as giveaways to celebrate and maybe create my own blog hop to celebrate??  What do you  think I should do?

3 comments:

  1. wooooo! Well deserved celebration, you are a fabulous blogger with awesome different ideas and a great chatty read. You make me feel like I am in your living room. My idea: ummmmmm Hold a challenge! An anniversary challenge. You can use one free inky link without charge like I did and get people to link up any project about an anniversary of any kind they celebrated. Jacob and his Clip on Koala can not wait to be there!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.