Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Baseball Father's Day Card by Sophie

Today I get to share a project made by my guest designer Noodle (my daughter)! She wanted to make her Daddy a baseball card for Father's day and yesterday she became the the boss of my craft room for the afternoon.
We are taking my father, my husband's father and my husband to a baseball game in honor of Father's day so Sophie wanted to make a baseball card. She directed me to the right baseball (Sports Mania) and asked me to make it into a card (she said please). Than she took over. First loading the paper into the Cricut and pressing all the buttons on my Gypsy.
After the card was out of my Expression. She used my ATG gun to add the baseball layer on the top and a white layer inside so she could add her own drawing later.
Once the project was all glued together she wanted to put stickers on the front instead of cutting out letters. We found some old colorful stickers I had gotten in a dollar bin and she went to work.
The final project is 100% her and I know her daddy will make a big fuss over the card and getting to go to his first baseball game with his daughter!

9 comments:

  1. Shes a natureal with the ATG! Great work! Watch out Mom, shes going to be commander of that craft space in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Sophie! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too adorable! My 6 yo DD said, how come you don't let me play with your gypsy, mom? ;D
    Way to go, Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophie you did a fantastic job on that Father's Day card and I just know your Dad will love it. Keep up the good work honey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is really cute. I'm sure your Dad is going to be so happy. Have fun at the baseball game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sopie, your card is beautiful!! Your Daddy is going to be so happy!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww that is a sweet card! and such a darling little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie. I can hardly wait for my 6 month old grand-daughter to be old enough to scrap with me.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.