Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hello Kitty Birthday Bag

My daughter has a party today for one of her friends 5th birthday. We picked out the gift together and as we were checking out she looked at me and said, "So I want you to make a a Hello Kitty bag with a cupcake for this gift okay?" How could I refuse her?
Gift tag on top to meet the
Cupcake requirement.
I made the bag using Hello Kitty Greetings and Hello Kitty Font. I am sure the birthday girl will enjoy it as much as my little one did when I showed it to her. have a wonderful weekend all.

4 comments:

  1. That is so adorable. You have an amazing talent for getting all the colours just perfect. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this bag! Its adorable,perfect for a little girls birthday! I'm just loving it!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.