Monday, June 13, 2011

Note for Mom


I did not have time to make my Mom a Mother's day card this year because it was the same week that I was sick and had my own daughter's birthday party (bowling so fun). I felt bad that she did not get the attention she deserved so last week I made her a cute little card just to say hello. She liked it a lot and told me she had been disappointed that I had not made one before. She totally understood why but I get it...Moms like love!! She also said it was now okay if my Dad got a homemade card for Father's Day...silly MOM!

I made this card using Splish Splash for the scallop edges (a go to for me!) and the flowers are form Create-A-Critter. The color did not turn out the best in my photos, but you get the basics.

1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.