IT IS RAINING! (HA!)
In all seriousness I am ready to start doing some scrapping again so the rain is a welcome blessing today as I get organized and start back in on fun projects! I spent the last 2 months working on other things and now I am ready to get into summer scrapping. I am going to set myself some scrapping goals and hopefully can attack them with gusto (love that word).
SUMMER GOALS #1: (deadline July 9)
- Use at least 30 cartridges during the month in some way (one cut counts)
- See how close I can get to my August goal of using all my carts once in a year
- Finish at least 15 scrapbook layouts (double pages count as 1)
- Make 5 cards
- Make a stamp with my stampmaker
- Use my Your Story to do something
Wish me luck and please share your love with me as I finish and share projects with you.