Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Simply Adorable Page

I have been exploring my new carts and looking for ways to to use them on my scrapbook pages. I picked up 3 Birds on Parade yesterday to look at the fun images and I got all sorts of great ideas for cards and some pages using photos I have not yet developed, but at first nothing for the pictures I have on hand. Than I came across this cut in the booklet...
Page 33 of the 3 Birds on Parade Booklet (baby with pacifier phrase cut)
 I just loved it and had to use it on the page for baby Katelyn. Katelyn is the daughter of my daughter's Godparents and she was born in April of 2010. I just wanted a simple page to show off the photos from our first meeting with her.
All the paper is American Craft Everyday collection. I just selected two patterns that I liked and pasted them together. Hope everyone is having a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.