Monday, June 27, 2011

Strep Throat Again!

The best laid plans get totally derailed by strep throat. I was going to spend the weekend making beautiful things, playing with my Imagine which has not gotten the workout it deserves and having wonderful things to share with you each and everyday this week...BUT instead I got strep throat. I woke up in the middle of the night Friday and knew it was bad so Saturday morning I made an adult choice to go to the doctor and sure enough I have strep for the second time in 2 months!!!!  AHHHHH!!!

My weekend was spent basically laying around feeling yucky. Nothing beautiful was created and it made me sad, but today...

Today I feel better and after staying in bed to finish a good book and allow myself some more rest, I am now feeling ready and I will create something that hopefully is in fact beautiful! I hope everyone had a much much better weekend than I did and will check back later today to see how I did.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get to feeling better so you can play.

    I feel for you having strep 2 times that quickly. I had it several times and then Dr. said lets pull the tonsiles.. Been so lucky no more strep.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.