Monday, November 7, 2011

Storybook WINNER!

It has been a whirlwind weekend with Jacob arriving and going through 2 roses ceremonies so quickly (he moves a little fast). Jacob is now down to 12 girls and will be going on 2 one on one dates and 1 group date this round. he has some fun dates planned so stay tuned.

I promised Clippy would pick a winner of the Storybook cartridge tonight and he did. We totaled up the  comments from all the posts about Jacob's pending arrival and the 3 posts from this weekend and ended up with 80 comments
Congrats to..
Pat N. said...25 down to 15 already. That was quick, but now we'll get to the serious stuff!!

Pat you have won a brand new Storybook Cartridge. I will try contacting you for your mailing address or you can contact me via my blog.

I will soon have a contact form added to my blog as my blog makeover is in the works right now. Chris from Get Inspired With ChatterScene has already shown me the new header and I am super excited. By the way she is great to work with! I have been so picky about my new look and she just keeps asking me questions and showing me things to make sure I get what I want. This process is fun and I can not wait to see the results.

3 comments:

  1. Wooooo Pat!!! Such a deserved winner! Pat has been watching Jacob the whole time. Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can not wait to see your new look! Chris from Chatterscene is just gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!! Can't believe I won! Thanks Chloe for the heads up. Like she said, I've been following Jacob since she sent him off on his world tour! And L.B., you've brought his adventures to a whole new level with the Bachelor Contest--kudos to you!! And thanks for the win. My email is panoppenatcomcastdotnet and is also in my profile. Please email me and I will send you my mailing address. Thanks so much! Can't wait to see who Jacob chooses!!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.