Sunday, January 15, 2012

3 Day Weekend Challenge: Wild Lunch Box Cards

Good morning everyone. I got up before everyone this morning and made some quick lunch box cards to add to my stash. It was getting low and my daughter sure does love getting them.
I have this stack of 8x8 paper from DCWV called Animal Crackers and it has all sorts of cute animal and jungle prints. I thought they would make some cute cards. I cut my paper 3x6 and scored it to fold. Than I cut out some quick words from Wild Card and Animal Kingdom and added them to the front.

The insides are simple: one blank, one "hello" and one "I love you" using a white heart stamp (kind of hard to see in this photo).
We are off to breakfast with my hubby's parents and later Beauty and the Beast 3D!!!  After we get back I need to complete my second project of the day, another layout I stared cutting out this morning.

Still time for you to share your 3 projects with me, via link or email and be entered to win Cricut Classic Font. All posts are needed by tomorrow at midnight CST (US entries only). See my original post about this form yesterday HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.