Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cinderella's Castle


I am happy to be getting more and more layouts completed for the Disney Album lately and this one I put together using my Wrap It Up cartridge for the first time.
My sketch!
When I saw the castle cut on Wrap It Up I went to my Disney photos and found the pictures to use in this layout. The tag cuts were exactly what I was looking for. With some ribbon from my large collection I was able to make 2 hanging tags for the layout. The words on the smaller tag are off the Paisley Cartridge.
I did not want to waste ribbon,
so I just tuck it behind
The bows were an after thought, but they totally made the layout come together for me. The simple corners were cut using my CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge and all the paper is from the DCWV Metallic Stack.

Feeling good about getting this album closer to the finished result.   Thanks for checking it out.

6 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos and loving the castle tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO. Love the ribbons and bows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning layout! Love the ribbon bows!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout, the color combo looks really nice with your pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow those die-cut tags on your LO look great

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.