Thursday, April 26, 2012

No Cricut Thursday #14

I am a scrap supply junkie and when I see fun Page Kits on clearance I almost always snap them up. The problem is I rarely remember to use them, BUT...I did last night.
This 2-page layout was made using the American Crafts kit, Dear Lizzy and it screams spring (I'm not kidding the stickers all talk about Spring).
Last spring, when my sister's family was visiting from Nashville, we all spent a day at the Arboretum. The weather was perfect and they have such fun places to play for all ages. I used a bunch of the elements that came with the kit:
-Brown crinkled ribbon
-Fun spring themed stickers
- Many of the 2-sided papers
- Flare Button Stickers
I also added a journal box that I created to look like a sheet of notebook paper. 
A fun spring layout (my second completed layout this week) and using all of my on hand elements, no machines.

2 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.