Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wonka Wall

Today is the first day of performances for our Spring Musical, Willy Wonka and I had to decorate my wall at school (yes I call it my wall as no one else even tries to put things on it anymore since I started making fun displays).
The white spaces will have photos added to them this morning before showtime.
I cut this large purple ticket the same way I cut out the golden tickets for the show only MUCH MUCH BIGGER. (Thanks Summer Vacation and Quarter Note Font).
Next, I cut out a piece of candy for each member of the cast. I used Mini-Monsters for the lollipops and larger pieces and Simply Charmed for the round pieces. I added a little glitter to each piece just for fun.
The show is being performed 4 times starting this afternoon and we have had some rough rehearsals, but I am sure the cast will pull it all together for showtime. Hopefully I will be able to post some photos this weekend. Until then...enjoy your creative times.  (I'm linking this up over at Sarah Hamer Designs link up Tuesday!)

6 comments:

  1. How fun!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee your wall decorations for the show!!! Break a leg!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great wall! You did an awesome job! Don't worry! It seems the rehearsals just before performance are always a little bit skewed! Happens all the time and to everyone!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Ideal I love all the bright colors. Awesome job..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! Both my daughters love to perform in plays. They would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome wall!! :) Love that font too!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.