Thursday, May 17, 2012

Short Blog Break

Good morning all.  I just wanted to stop by and say that I will be taking a short blog break for the end of the school year. I hope to be back in 2 weeks with some wonderful projects: the last wall display at school, some dance decorations and hopefully some other cards and gifts to share.


This is my busiest time of year as I am in charge of the 8th grade slide show and it is an hour long show that I put my heart into. I also work with the 3 graduation speakers to get them ready for our graduation. This on top of being a Mom and closing my classroom for the year are really taking their toll.  


I do hope to be able to stop and visit all the wonderful blogs I normally visit and will see you soon again. 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your end of year activities!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, friend! My girlfriend is also a teacher and she's getting ready for graduation too. She's extremely busy so I'm sure you are too! We'll be here when you get back! Enjoy!

    PinkE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and have fun with all of your end of the year activities!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.