Thursday, May 10, 2012

Student-Teacher Goodbye

Tomorrow I come to the end of an amazing experience. I never thought I would enjoy working with a student-teacher so much, but ow I feel like I have a life long connection to this amazing women. I shared the signature pages I made for her mini-scrapbook a few days  back, but I wanted to share a little of the inside as well. This is just a simple album I put together using lots of photos and not much embellishment or extra stuff. Here are some of the highlights.
Graphically Speaking words.
 Football is from Boys Will be Boys, Heart is my favorite off Designer's Calendar and the 4 is Varsity Letter.
Billionaire Font
I have been blessed to have this experience and will miss her dearly. Have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. So wonderful that you had such a great time with your student teaching! LOVING the album!!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.