Now, how many of you have made a recipe you found on Pinterest? Oh not as many hands up I see!
I have been having so much fun pinning ideas,but not trying them and yesterday I decided that I need to stop looking at wonderful ideas and go forth and make some so I did.
***These photos are of what I made following the recipes. The links to the recipes and more photos are included rather than copying them here as I wanted to give credit to the right places.
DINNER: Braided Spaghetti Bread
Recipe can be found here at the original posting from:
Rhodes Bake-N-Serv Blog
This was something I had wanted to try right away but today it was cool enough to have the oven really going so I did. Here is what I have to say after making this...
1. YUMMY: (I would add more garlic and seasoning but that is just me)
2. EASY: You make spaghetti, wrap it in bread.
3. KID TESTED: My 6-year-old who I consider pretty picky ate it all gone.
COOKIE TIME: Jell-O Cookies
Recipe can be found at the original posting from:
These bright colored cookies were my daughter's selection for treat making time yesterday. I am so glad we tried them.
|See that little hand trying to snatch another one|
2. BRIGHT: The colors, while not as bright as the original photos I saw were so so fun.
3. MY TWIST: Try mixing the flavors. I had left over dough from each of 4 flavors we made and I mixed them in the end for great swirls you could see and a fruit punch flavor. My hubby also wants to try a lemon icing on the Lemon cookie.
|Deemed the Sully cookie after the character in Monsters Inc.|