Sunday, June 3, 2012

Teacher Gifts Part 2: M&M's, Paper clips & a sharpner

Today I am continuing my work on the baskets I am making for my daughter's two teachers. I have been having so much fun seeing all these fun pun gifts on Pinterest that I decided to fill a basket with them for these two wonderful teachers. I am almost completely done with all the tags I am adding to each item.
I found this cute M&M poem HERE and modified it for my purposes. I had to add some M&M candies to the tag to jazz it up. I cut the M's off Base Camp and than used Glossy Accents to make them shine like the real thing. Here is the poem (my version) up close:
I have also made a few tags for items, just by printing out the sayings on card stock and adding them to the item.
Font: Bodoni MT Black (came with my computer)
Font: Mr and Mrs Popsicle from:
www.kevinandamanda.com
This gift is so much fun to put together. Tomorrow I will share more of the tags (many are drying right now due to my need to add glitter!!) and Tuesday I will share the completed baskets after I add some simple banners to the front. Thanks for checking these out today.

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I am sure they were very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The teachers are going to love your baskets---all the little tags you're adding to the gifts are terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.