Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pet Card

Hello and welcome to Card Creating Tuesday with My Cricut Craft Room. This week for my Design Team post I created a fun pet themed card for the Sunshine and Smiles Card Project. These cards will be finding a home with the Akron Children's Hospital.
I made a simple card using a cute puppy dog off Animal Kingdom. I found my paper background and matched the dog collar to the pink background. The simple "Get Well" is from Cricut Classic Font. I even added some pencil stitching to this one for fun.
Thanks so much for stopping by. I  hope you will head over to My Cricut Craft Room so you can see the other Design Team Members projects today. Have a great week and be sure to join us this weekend for the August 100 Cart Hop! I am excited for my first one!

9 comments:

  1. Cute little dog card...great background pattern! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card! Your little dog is so cute!

    Tess
    MCCR DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card - he (or she) is so adorable:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the puppy. Giving her the bling was great.
    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love the jewel around the puppy's neck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this cute card!!!
    MCCR DT Lead Shelley
    http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the dog!! Janet R

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card L.B. I'm sure the kids at the hospital will love it. Looking forward to see what you have to share on the hop. TFS, Mary
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGoodness, that little puppy is so cute. This card is sure to put a smile on a very deserving child's face.
    :O)
    Jessica S
    MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.