Thursday, July 26, 2012

See Ya Real Soon

It is always hard to say good-bye to Disney World vacations and my daughter loves to wave good-bye on the plane. In October I captured her doing just that for a fun layout in our album.
I started off with the cute cloud paper from my piles and added a black "window" around it. I used 50 States to cut out the state silhouettes and added a cute mouse ear and stars on these.  Next, came the super sweet plane off B is for Boy. I exchanged the stars on the wings for Mickey Ears and used some Glossy Accents on the windshield. Off it flew creating the pattern for my title.
  
The final touch was a Disney phrase favorite, cut with Don Juan font.  I guess I am in a layout making mood as this is my second this week and I have another one to share tomorrow!  Feels good to be getting these memories put together just right and I used 2 more carts on my never used list for this one!!! Have a great day!

Linking up to The Tuesday Link Up with Sarah Hamar Designs.

4 comments:

  1. Great little LO. It's so true...it's hard to say goodbye to all that fun. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute layout. I love the stitch line from the plane.

    Hugs
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable, what a fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout! I love the way you looped the title along the plane's flight path, so super creative!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.