Saturday, August 18, 2012

I Do Box

My cousin is getting married..super excited for her and her soon to be groom. There was a wonderful engagement party last weekend and I wanted to get the couple a little something. I got a gift card to a fun shop that carries all sorts of fun things for home and party. I made this cute little gift card box to put it in.
This simple box was cut with my Cameo. I used a 3D gift card box by Lori Whitlock, but I removed the "Happy Birthday" saying from the lid. This box goes together so easy with super sticky red adhesive tape.
This paper is from the DCWV Cotton Bloom stack and I love how the striped patterned paper look on the lid. I cut the topper using my Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge.  I added a cute little bow and away we went to a great party. Here is the inside of the box (a third cut you place inside to hold your gift card.
The party was super fun (a Pinterest explosion...so many great ideas came from there for the decor).  They even had a fun photo booth..my daughter was mad for it. My husband was not to happy about this picture though... Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable little gift box! Love the paper you used and the image is just perfect for the occasion! Sounds like a great party (love the photo booth idea). I guess parties and holidays will never be the same since Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute little gift box! What a cute little photo, too!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.