Thursday, October 4, 2012

Classroom Supplies with Vinyl

I love using vinyl to decorate things so when my daughter and I both needed some supplies for the classroom I went right to work.
To make everything I printed some different color squares onto some print and cut vinyl using my Imagine. The next step was selecting the right fonts and images to go on our treats. The font we always go to is Hello Kitty and this was no exception, but my daughter is super into peace symbols right now so those were cut with Feeling Groovy and I added some hearts off Designer's Calendar.
Side view of her supply box (photos not great, but you can see what I did)
For my own buckets, I added flowers off the Hello Kitty Font cart and some Create A Critter Butterflies. Of course I needed a little bling for mine.
Hope everyone is having a good week. I am happy that I have caught up on work and am finding more time to craft and share with everyone. Hope to take part in fun challenges soon.

2 comments:

  1. Cute ideas. I've been using some vinyl in my craftroom too, but haven't had time to put it on my blog. I guess I should do that. Love your buckets.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.