Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Cotton Candy!!

You can never have too much happy, right? And sometimes it is the smallest of things that bring us so much joy. Like Cotton Candy!!
At a summer baseball game I snapped this photo of my daughter and every time I see it it brings a smile to my face. It was time to scrap it. With the help of the Ink it Pink Challenge (what is your style) I created this layout. My style: what ever moves me that day and today it was this photo. When it comes to scrapping my style is based on the photo or idea I have.
I also think my style always includes paper: lots of paper (how else can I justify buying it.) and new tricks and tools like washi tape (so loving this and like paper it is becoming an obsession.)
My style also always includes cuts from my Cricut or Cameo so this layout would not have been complete with out the fun frame from Fancy Frames or the cute title off Graphically Speaking.
Last but not least my style has really come to include stamps..I have been building a great collection and love using them on cards, gifts and layouts. The one I selected today is from Pink By Design's Illuminate set (August Stamp of the Month!!) Which is why this layout goes right with the Ink It Pink Challenge going on now. Thanks for stopping by to see my fun layout.

4 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.