Thursday, October 11, 2012

Halloween Treats 2012

I am not sure how I started all the treat making that I do for my coworkers at school, but when someone mentions how great they feel when they find my treats in their boxes it only makes me want to make more. Sooooooo....
Halloween Treats ready to go. I found this great, easy fold treat envelope on Pinterest and had to try it. You can link to the video I used right HERE. All you need to make these is:
* a sheet of 8x8 paper (double sided is a plus)
* scoring tool and board
* a hole punch
* ribbon to hold them together
Rather than go into great detail I am going to direct you to the video above as it was so easy to follow and they took no time at all to create.
After I got them all made (I found that a thinner cardstock worked best and I added in inside layer as I did not have double sided paper) I wanted to add fun tags to the fronts so I cut out  some small label cuts off my CTMH Art Philosophy. I inked around the edges and selected a few cuts to add on.
I used some glossy accents on my bats, Stickles on my spiders and some sanding on the edges of the "Boo!" In the end I had some fun treat all set for my co-workers when Halloween rolls around in a few weeks. Happy to be ready to go.
I am linking these treats up to the My Craft Spot Monday Challenge: A Treat For You. How fun to see all the great things people are making. I am sure I will have next year's idea when it is all done. Have a great weekend. I hop you will join me for the Boo Whoo Blog Hop tomorrow.

Supplies:
Cricut: CTMH Art Philosophy, Mini-Monsters, Wild Card
Paper: Jeepers Creepers stack by The Paper Studio
Hole Punch: 1/4 inch
Various Ribbons

6 comments:

  1. So cute! Great treat holders! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!Love!Loev allof your treats!!You did a Great job!I think I am going to try to make a few!TFS
    Enjoy oyur day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. THese are totally fantastic! They are going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great little treat holder. I am always needed something that can be put together quickly. Thanks for sharing the link, I'll have to check it out. You are going to make some people very happy with these adorable treats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - you've been busy! Your candy holders look fabulous! What a super treat!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute!! I love them! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.