Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Lunch Box Love

In my quest to use every cart I own I often pull out the books for the remaining carts and see what images can be used to create fun lunch box cards for my daughter. This week I am sharing two cards I made for her.
The first was made with a fun butterfly badge cut off Campin' Critters. I love how this cart has a bunch of little badges to represent things for scouting and seeing as my daughter loves butterflies...easy selection.
The second card I made used the sweet sunshine off of Pack Your Bags. For this one I added a simple stamp form Pink By Design as well. The cute "Hello Sunshine" stamps is off the Stamp of the Month set, Rain or Shine from February 2012.
I can now check off two more of my never used carts and that brings me down to only 10 left. Soon I will get to buy some new carts off my wish list (which is on Pinterest if anyone feel bad that I have not bought new carts in a few months and cares to shop for me!!! HA!) Have a wonderful day. Please don't forget to join me this weekend for the Disney Blog Hop honoring Rett Syndrome.

CARTS LEFT TO USE:(added 2 from Circle renewal and points)  50 States,All Wrapped Up (Imagine) Block Party, B is for Boy, Campin' CrittersChore Chart, Christmas, Destinations, Father's Day, Greek Alphabet (CCR), Hoot 'n' Holler, Mr. Frosty (Imagine), Out of Character, Pack Your Bags,Pagoda, Paper Trimmings, Pooh & Friends, Preserves, Savory, Sesame Street Friends, Something to Remember, Sophisticated, Summer in ParisSuperman, Thanksgiving Table Decor (CCR), Tie the Knot, When It's Cold Outside 

2 comments:

  1. Great little cards...I really do think it's great the way u challenged yourself to use all your carts. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.