Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Mummy, I Love You!

I am in a complete Halloween mood right now. I am making cards, layouts (of past Halloweens that have been waiting to get done) and treats. When I saw this mummy a few weeks back as the free shape of the week in the Silhouette store I jumped on it.
I actually cut the mummy right away, but did not put the whole card together until now. Layering the mummy was easy and even though the cut was a little ragged in some places it still looks so cool together. I decided to make this a card for my Mom.
I cut the words using a font called Pussycat on my Silhouette and the layered hearts were cut using my Create A Critter cartridge. It came together so quick and I know my mom will enjoy it when it arrives in her mail for Halloween.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope everyone is gearing up for a wonderful Halloween in just 2 weeks.

Supplies:
Paper: DCWV Old World Stack for the red, and basic card stocks for everything else.
Mummy cut: 3 layers Design ID #33022 in the Silhouette Store.

4 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.