Sunday, February 24, 2013

Heart Sick: Belated Birthday

I can not believe I forgot to get a card ready for my brother-in-law for his 40th birthday. I felt just awful about it. I made him a belated card using my new treat Teddy Bear Parade.
My brother-in-law is a doctor so I selected this scrubbed-up bear and the heart chart to send my apologies for missing his big day.  These bears really go together so well and are just super super cute.
On the inside I stamped "Happy BeLATEd Birthday" off the Pink By Design Animated Greetings set.
I am actually happy with the results, considering I was a little rushed because I wanted to get it in the mail ASAP. Happy Sunday all!

6 comments:

  1. Too cute. He will love it since he is a DR., this card is perfect.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I love that X-ray! Wow do you have Pooh and friends?? I cannot believe how many awesome "other" cuts are on this cartridge! Some of them are better than a full cartridge! I plan on leaving it out for a while so I remember to use it! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! What a fun card - just perfect for your BIL -bet he loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for playing along!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.