Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Green & Gold For You

It is Tuesday which means it is time for another challenge with Die Cuttin' Divas. This week the theme is GREEN and GOLD. I wanted to stay pretty simple for this color combo so I created this card I am sending to a friend.
I started with some great green papers from the DCWV Cotton Bloom Stack. I cut out a border using an eksuccess punch. This punch actually has 2 settings you can use to create a border. I used setting #1.
I layered my pieces and added "for you" cut from the Sweethearts cartridge. When I added the sentiment I made sure the great flower on the paper showed on top. I felt that the card was still too simple for my tastes so I added these great green gems on top and bottom to give it just a final sparkle.
I hope you will come play along with Die Cuttin' Divas this week. The prize sponsor (given out every other week) is Little Scrap Pieces.
Have a great week everyone!

6 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the gold border! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so perfect for our green and gold challenge this week! The inside is beautifully finished too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply BEAUTIFUL!!
    Have a Wonderful Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. That punched border or gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this LB! Love the green and gold! Beautiful card inside and out!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful. Love that patterned paper.
    Anita
    DCD DT member

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.