Friday, March 1, 2013

HELLO

Hello March! Hello to you as well. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Friday! Today I wanted to share one of the fun cards I sent out this week as part of the Month of Letters challenge that just finished up. This one was sent to a crafty friend.
I went to my stash of papers to make this card. I had some of the browns and blues leftover from other projects so I selected those to create the base for the card. I added the embossing and some Star Dust Stickles to the base as well. Star Dust is the color of the week for All That Stickles so I will be linking up again.
Next came the fun layers for "Hello" cut with the very fun Out of Character cartridge. I love how you can use any color combo you want and build these phrases. I added just a little more of those great Stickles to the the phrase as well.

Finally I added the bright colors of the front to the inside as well. I used a cute star punch from Fiskars to add one more touch of the bling.
I hope everyone had a wonderful week. Happy weekend to you all!

7 comments:

  1. Love the bright colours!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the very cheery card. Arrived yesterday after a long and frustrating day. Perfect timing and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok this is the cutest card ever. Love the bright colors and all the embossing.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great card! Never heard of that cartridge! Love the brightness of it. BTW, I did receive your card, and I think I sent you a personal message on DCD board. Not sure if you got it. Thanks, L.B!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embossing and stickles. Hope you will come and visit my Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party starting Monday.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is super cool... love stickles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love all of the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.