Saturday, April 13, 2013

Wobble Box

Where do you keep your Action Wobbles? When I first bought some of these I wanted to have a place for them so I made a little box to put them in. I realized I never shared it.
All I did was make a box using the All Wrapped Up Imagine cartridge and added a simple circle with a W cut form Elmo's Party.  Of course it had to wobble.
I have used only a few of these fun stick on springs and love them.  I see the box on my work space and am trying to remember to use them more. Hope everyone has a great Saturday.

So fun that this project can be added to the current Wobble Challenge going on at Action Wobbles: Make a 3D project!

8 comments:

  1. great idea! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Wobble Box. We all need a place for them. Love the colors.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Love that your wobbles have a "home" - and such a cute little home! Those scalloped edges are very pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool idea! Fabulous box!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! I keep my Action Wobbles in a lille Ball jar, decorated with washi tape! I love your box! Super cute and a really great idea!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun idea for organizing---great colors on the box, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.