Monday, May 27, 2013

Enjoy Your Day!

Happy Monday everyone. I hope you are all having an enjoyable day. The weekend was wonderful (I even turned 35 gracefully yesterday!) and now only 2 more days until I am free for the summer.  I am ready to enjoy and play. Speaking of Play it is time for a new challenge at Paper Playtime.
Ch #11 Use 2 or more Ribbons
Begins: Monday, May 27
Ends: Sunday, Jun 9
Sponsor: Cardz TV Stamps http://www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com/
Prize: 1 set of stamps
For my card I started off with this adhesive ribbon from American Crafts. I selected three color and added them to a card base. Than I selected this fun kite cut from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and cut it on my Cameo. 
I cut the clouds form a rainbow file I got in the Silhouette Store. I embossed them and inked around the edges in a platinum color. 
The final touch was a stamp from the Pink By Design, Bracketful set and a few pearls on the kite bows. Hope you are all having a great Monday 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I am so jealous, you are out in two days! Have a great start to a crafty summer.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.