Monday, June 3, 2013

Black and White and Red all over!

In my opinion, Black & White with a touch of color is always fun and that is what I was playing with over the weekend. Today I have a card using Black, White & RED!!
Once gain I have used my favorite stack, DCWV Midnight Chic, as the base pattern paper on this card.I added three fun pieces of washi tape as my first  touch of red.  Next, I attached a top label with red brads.
I decided to make this a Thank you card and cut the Thank you from my Cindy Loo cartridge.On the inside I placed more washi tape and pattern papers.
This card is for the second challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room's 100th Challenge: This challenge is to use  any previous challenge they have done. I selected #79 from January 2013.  The challenge was Black and White Plus 1 other color. There are 5 challenges going on for the 100th celebration.  make sure you check it out as you have most of the week to link up and take part.

5 comments:

  1. I love black & white with some red, so pretty!

    Hugs,

    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nice, I like the contemporary look the red, silver & white color combo gives off!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant and pretty! Thanks for joining at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.