Sunday, June 23, 2013

On BROADWAY Wedding Shower

My cousin is getting married in September and yesterday we threw her a Broadway themed wedding shower brunch. I wanted to share a few projects I made for the big day.  Most of it using print and cut ideas. Starting with the invitations.
I created this image in Photoshop for the front of the invite and on the back all the information appeared under a marquee title. My mom trimmed all the photo paper and we adhered them to black cardstock.
I also made two simple centerpieces for the food tables. To make these I print and cut images of different Broadway playbills, mostly shows my cousin has performed in over the years. I cut out the black tag backs using Accent Essentials and glued them onto sticks back to back. I love the fun polka dot tissue paper I found at Hobby Lobby.
The final creation were tags for the cookies one of her wonderful bridesmaids made as our favors. This time I created another Playbill with a simple Thank you message and glued them to a tag backing before we tied them onto the bags.
We had a wonderful day and the bride was thrilled with out fun theme.  I love how sometimes creating can be as easy as some print and cut magic.

6 comments:

  1. What a fun theme! Those centerpieces look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Idea. Love the whole theme. Wanted to congratulate you on being spotlighted this Sunday at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Your centerpieces look amazing -congrats to the couple!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.