Sunday, July 28, 2013

I'm an Aunt! Again!

What a wonderful week it was. The weather is bearable (I do not do well in extreme heat!) and my sister gave birth to a healthy, 8lb, 8oz, little girl on Monday. My new niece was born basically at the same time Kate delivered in London!! Crazy!!
 This is my sister's second daughter and I had to send gifts for baby and big sister.  I bought some clothes and a stuffed animal and made this fun cup for big sis.  Just a little bit of vinyl cut using the Birthday Cakes cartridge and it was all set.
I love the kiss cut that doesn't cut through the backing paper!
Hope your week was great and that this new one brings equal amount of smiles!

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! Glad baby and mom are doing well. You are so thoughtful with your gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new niece! (Georgia? Georgiana? Georgina? Lol!) The 'Big Sister' cup is a perfect gift. TFS Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS to your family!! Loving the Big Sister cup!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your entire family!! That's AWSOME!
    Great Gift!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. aawww...how cute! I bet big sister loved this special treat! Congrats on the newest member of your family ♥

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.