Friday, August 23, 2013

First Grade Flashback

With all the back to school things going on I decided I better get up to date on my daughter's school scrapbook. In this album, I highlight events from the school year: meeting the teacher, class pictures, field trips, concerts etc.  This is the layout I did with her teacher and class photos from the year.
With the dark green class picture color, I decided that some neutral tones would look best for this layout. I found these great  papers in the Basic Grey Fact paper collection and I put them together with some fun polka-dot washi tape.
I got this great collection of cuts in the Silhouette Store and was planning on using a few of them on the layout...
but in the end I just liked the look of a simple title.
Just a fun layout to remember the year. I can only hope Second grade goes as well.  Thanks for visiting. I am going to link this project up  to the current challenge at Cameo Creations Challenges - Back to School 
Challenge.  It goes until September 4th.

Supplies:
- Basic Grey Fact - all papers
- First Grade files by Samantha Walker
- Polka dot washi tape

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and special LO. One day she will appreciate the memories you have captured for her.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful! I love the neutral colors and the print paper--perfect choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout, so special!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.