Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A Sweet Sketch Card with Die Cuttin' Divas

Today is one of my fabulous co-workers 30th birthday! It is also time for a brand new sketch challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas - Put those two things together and this is what you get...
One sweet birthday card for the birthday girl. She happens to love sweets so I thought this would be just right for her. I selected the cute cupcake cut and went looking for papers to get just the look I wanted.
I cut the cute cupcake using the fun patterned paper using papers in my stash - love this fun pattern with the pink and green.
The cupcake is from the Birthday Bask Cricut Cartridge and I loved the cherry on top the most. I added it to the card base with some pop-up foam squares.
The inside got a little more of the fun patterned paper and later a personal message to enjoy the next decade!! Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you can join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Supplies:
- Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge - cupcake
- Pink By Design - Say It Sweet stamp set
- Scotch Pop-Up Foam Squares
- Dew Drop Memento Ink - Rose Bud

6 comments:

  1. Love the patterned paper and the cupcakes to match. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love the paper you used! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pattern pare is SWEET!!! TOTALLY cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*


    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...I love this card!! Pink and green are always winners when you put them together! Awesome interpretation of the sketch too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.