Monday, February 24, 2014

All About You - Fantabulous Cricut Challenge

  Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge with Fantabulous Cricut!

Challenge #199: All About You
Use your favorite colors
My favorite color is green, but I love adding small touches of pink into things every now and then as most people do not see the pink girly side of me often.
I wanted something with all sorts of fun patterns so I started with some fun washi tapes first.
The next step was picking my image for the card. I decided to stick to the all about me theme and pick something I love to do - reading. I recently made a fun wall display for my school with a bunch of these books and it is such a fun cut I went with it right away.
I continued the tape on the inside and added another stamp to complete the card off. This card has been placed in the mail to a new pen pal I met during this fun Month of Letters!  I hope you'll play along with u and show us projects made with your favorite colors.
This Weeks Sponsor

Carri~abusybee from DoubleClick Store3 Bags of Skittles

 To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

Supplies:
- My Community Cricut Cartridge - open book
- Cuttlebg Small Polka Dots embossing folder
- Various washi tapes (mostly Recollections and Trendy tape)
- Pink By Design Love Today stamp set
- Dew Drop Memento Ink - Rose Bud 
- Dew Drop Brilliance Ink - Graphite Black
- Scotch Pop-up Foam Squares

4 comments:

  1. Green was my favorite color growing up, and now it is pink, so I just love this! I love the angled strips of paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a "green" girl, too and it looks great with the pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fun colours and the washi tape stripes! That is a really great die cut :)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.