Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I'd Be Blue Without You

As we approach Valentine's Day on Friday the team at Die Cuttin' Divas wanted to be a little nontraditional with our Valentine's. This week's challenge is to make a card with no red or pink!!  I decided I would go Blue!!!
I came up with the sentiment and went with the blue theme from there!! I used a variety of Cricut Cartridges and lovely shades of blue to make my card complete.
On the inside, I added a simple, but just right stamp for the occasion!! Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you will check out the rest of the Design Team's nontraditional Valentine's and maybe play along with us this week!

Supplies:
- Graphically Speaking Cricut Cartridge - "Blue"
- Billionaire Cricut Cartridge - "I'd be without you"
- Designers Calendar Cricut Cartridge - hearts
- Cuttlebug Embossing folder - Cross My Heart
- My Creative Time - 100% Sweetness stamp

4 comments:

  1. Can't believe you put that sentiment together with different Cricut cartridges. Ingenious!! Great card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Very pretty! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very, very sweet - love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.