Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Mardi Gras!!!!

Welcome to Tuesday!! We are one week away form Fat Tuesday so over at Die Cuttin' Divas we thought it would be a great time to start the Mardi Gras celebration!  This week show us your Mardi Gras inspired projects.
I decided to go towards the cute, but was thinking about all the stories you hear about people getting their beads!! Think my cute teddy would get lots of beads?
I started with my base bear at 3 inches. I added the rock-star dress layer and some Stickle beads to her. She had to have a fun little mask as well.  I found this one on the Designer's Calendar cartridge. That cart just has so many fun icons on it for the different months.
I hope you will celebrate Mardi Gras with us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Supplies:
- Teddy Bear Parade Cricut cartridge - bear and dress
- Designer's Calendar Cricut Cartridge - mask
- Stickles - Gold and Patina
- Tim Holtz embossing folder swirls

6 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! I've had a blast designing with you at DCD!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I absolutely love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a adorable card! Love the bear!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job bringing the cuts from different carts together for this one! Just love her beads too! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic take on this challenge and she looks ready to get her Mardi Gras on!
    Anita
    Host Diva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Mardi Gras bear is adorable!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.