Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Mickey Gift Tags

Happy Wednesday everyone. Hope you are having a wonderful week.
I wanted to share the simple tags I made to attach to some simple souvenir gifts we bought for my coworkers and daughter's teacher while we were on our fantastic Disney Vacation.
I cut out some simple circle tags using the Creative Memories Circle cutting system and added on the Fun patterned Mickey heads to complete the look.
I can not say how thankful I am to the team I work with who had to cover for me the week before winter break when I had my appendix out. These simple gifts were one small way to say it. As you can see I was well rested before our trip!!
If you are looking to plan your Disney Vacation I have to recommend using an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. Erik at Destination Orlando, Etc is not only my amazing husband, but a knowledgeable Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. Many people do not know that when you work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you pay them NOTHING. They get paid from Disney and have access to the best Disney deals available. Please feel free to contact him with any questions you have, even if you do not book with him he is happy to offer advice and would love for you to like his page to hear planning tips! IN FACT...right now he is having a giveaway of a $50 credit towardsyour Disney trip.  To learn more head to his page listed above.

3 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.