Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Earth Day Recycling with Die Cuttin' Divas

Happy Earth Day Everyone!
This week at Die Cuttin' Divas we are remembering Earth Day by using recycled materials on our projects. Instead of throwing something out try and reuse it on your projects this week. I found a bag leftover from a trip to Build A Bear and decided it was just what I needed to make this...
My cute jump rope bear got created with the Teddy Bear Parade Cricut Cartridge. I selected the cute dress that the German beer bear is wearing and worked from there to create my jumper.
Now here is where the great bag came into play. First I cut it apart and used the bag pieces on the base of my card (and inside as well).
Next - You need the perfect jump rope. For this card the bag handle worked out just right.When I first decided to use the bag I did not know I was creating a jump rope bear , but looking at the bag and thinking how I could reuse it gave me the idea.  Recycled fun.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you get a chance to "upcycle" something into a new project with us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Supplies:
- Teddy Bear Parade Cricut Cartridge - German Beer Bear
- Pink By Design - Our Kids Set
- Build A Bear bag!!!
- Dew Drop Memento Ink - Lady Bug

3 comments:

  1. Soooooo cute! LOVING the bright bold colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool idea!! Love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!!! Great idea!!!! love it!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.