Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter projects with Fantabulous Cricut

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge with Fantabulous Cricut!

Challenge #207 Easter or use a Bunny
Easter has just past but we are still celebrating at Fantabulous Cricut. This week make an Easter or bunny themed project. I made this card to send to my niece for Easter.
 I wanted to have a lot of bright colors and fun patterns. I started by putting a base together with a touch of embossing.
 Once I had the base ready i selected an image to put on the front and went with this sweet little egg hunter form A Child's Year. She was just right for this. (The cut comes as a boy as well in case you need that instead)
I put it all together with a bright ribbon bow and a simple Easter sentiment and was all set.  I hope you will join us this week at Fantabulous Cricut.

This Weeks Sponsor

Aurora Wings Etsy Store
Winner will receive $10 in digital images
To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

Supplies:
- A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge- egg hunter girl
- DCWV Honey Chic stack papers
- Pink By Design - Hunny Bunny set
- Dew Drop Memento Ink - London Fog

5 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.