Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Make it Girly with Die Cuttin' Divas

Welcome to a new challenge with Die Cuttin' Divas. This week we were asked to "Make it Girly". In my house this is a simple thing as I have an almost 8-year-old little girl who is a pretty girly thing. A few weeks ago she had her Spring dance recital.
She was in two numbers.The first was with her ballet class. They danced to "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" from Cinderella. It was so so sweet. I made a card for each girl in her class. I used Create a Friend images and combined them to make the little dancers.
I wanted the ice skaters skirt and hair but not the skates and I wanted the dances shoes, flower and body position. With Cricut Design Space you can make these things go together the way you want.
Once all my pieces were cut out I put my dancers together and got some card bases ready for them. I added the pretty flowered embossing before placing the dancers on top. On the inside there is a printed message with the title of the song and date.
Thanks so much for visiting today. I will be sharing the other projects I made for the recital later this week. What a girly week. Just right for the Make it Girly Challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Supplies:
- Create a Friend Cricut Cartridge - images from dancer and skater
- Stickles - Baby Blue
- Cuttlebug embossing folder from Once Upon a Princess set  

6 comments:

  1. Such a darling little girl!! That cart is on my wish list.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. How kind of you to make a card for each little girl in her class! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card!!! Love the little ballarina and the pretty embossing!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable card, so very pretty!! The embossing adds such a beautiful touch!!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.