Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Pastel Colors Challenge With Die Cuttin' Divas

Welcome to a new challenge with Die Cuttin' Divas. This week as we get closer and closer to Easter we decided to let our soft side show. Our soft color side that is. We are having a pastel color challenge. I started by finding some fun patterned papers to use for this one.
Once I have the right papers I placed them together to create a the back layer for the outside and inside of the card. I now some of my colors are a little on the bright side, but working with pastel is a big challenge for me...the white really softens it up right???
On the front I cut a simple image and added a small touch of Platinum Stickles to finish it off. On the inside I added a simple Thank you stamp.  I hope you will join us as we enjoy these lighter colors this week.

Supplies:
- French Manor Cricut Cartridge - fleur de lie 
- Stickles - Platinum
- Pink By Design - Artisan Tags 2 stamp
- Making Memories Just Chillin' 8x8 paper stack - all patterns

5 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.