Monday, June 9, 2014

Celebrate Dad with Fantabulous Cricut

  Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge with Fantabulous  Cricut!

Challenge #214 Celebrate Dad
Create a project for dad OR a masculine project

We have an amazing sponsor to welcome back once again this week
 (See below)
I  made a fast and simple card for my father.  I searched in Design Space for Dad and this cute license plate image  came up.  This is an image I never would have remembered I owned so  the search process really helped out.

It was a simple 2 part cut and I layered the pieces together on top of an embossed backing before placing some simple brads in the holes of the license plate.


NOW- This Weeks Sponsor...

$50.00 Giftcard to SVG Cuts and a BIG SHOT!!!!!!

While you may use stamps, SVG cuts and die cuts, you must use at least 1 Cricut cut to qualify for the prize, please list the cut used in your description.

We are so happy  to be welcoming them back to Fantabulous Cricut Challenge and what an amazing prize they will be gifting someone with!!  I hope you join in the fun this week.

Supplies:
- Holiday Cakes Cricut Cartridge - Number 1 Dad plate
- Silver brads form stash
- Pinstripe embossing folder by Couture Creations

1 comment:

  1. I love how simple cuts come together and make an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.