Sunday, July 13, 2014

Back 2 School Fashion Show

Happy Sunday. I hate to say what I am about to say but - I am thinking about Back to School.  The ads and coupons for clothing have been coming and I saw them getting ready to set up at my local Target...so I thought I would finish off last year's Back to School shopping trip and fashion show that followed in the scrapbook.
My mother-in-law really enjoyed helping my daughter do her back to school shopping and it ended with lunch and a fashion show for Daddy. Just so fun.
I even added a cute title to this photo before having it printed.  I did this in Photoshop elements but it can be done in many programs and then the photo can be sent to any printing place.

Soon we will head out for clothes for 3rd grade!!  Where does the time go?

Supplies:
- Project Life Girl Themed Cards

2 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.